January 14, 2016

Adding to the ONA Archives

For some time now, I've been wanting to bolster the archival content on this website.  Our long-time Oak Leaflet editor was kind enough to drop off a collection of old copies of the newsletter, and I set to work with my scanner.

As a result, I'm happy to report that we've added 64 past issues of the Oak Leaflet to our Newsletter Archive page!  While the early years of the Oak Leaflet may be a little harder to find, we are now pretty close to having the years 2006-2016 online.  They are ready for you to view, download, or print today.

While I'm on the topic of archival content...we're always looking for media from past neighborhood events, as well as stories that bring to life the rich history of Oakhurst.  If you have photos, videos, clippings, or other media to share, please let us know.

And thank you for your continued support of Oakhurst Neighborhood Association!
www.oakhurstfw.org

No comments:

Post a Comment